PSC 900 assists in the management and symptomatic relief of dry skin and helps in the improvement of general well-being and support of the immune system.
- Zinc supports a healthy immune system. Zinc may assist in wound healing, the maintenance of normal growth and skin hydration.
- Magnesium and calcium help to maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
- Pyridoxine assists in the maintenance of a healthy skin and healthy digestion.
- Folic acid assists in the management of skin conditions.
- Potassium is needed by patients who do not have enough potassium in their regular diet or have lost too much potassium because of illness.
- Ferrous gluconate assists in the production of red blood cells and in the maintenance of general well-being.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Please consult your health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If using pharmaceutical medication take this supplement at least 4 hours after the pharmaceutical.
Contraindicated in those with hyperkalemia.
If you experience loose bowel movement, diarrhoea or bowel pain and bloating, please contact your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Take 2-5ml once twice (x2) a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: take 1-2ml twice (x2) a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains no lactose, artificial flavour or yeast.
Zinc boosts immunity, and is essential in the treatment of skin disorders such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Also useful in preventing and treating colds, essential for maintenance of taste, smell and vision; accelerates wound healing, increases male potency and sex drive, and useful in the treatment and prevention of male infertility; prevents prostate problems. Prevents hair loss. Beneficial in the treatment of diabetes. It acts as an anti-oxidant, and is therefore beneficial in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and related inflammatory conditions.
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium gluconate, Ferrous Gluconate Dihydrate.
top of page
bottom of page